Nickel plated Machinery Detailed machine is the surface detail machine is coated with nickel plating side on the face, with improved resistance, abrasion resistance and increased operating life the machinery parts are plated.
WHY SHOULD NICKEL PLATED MACHINE DETAIL.
The nickel plated plating machine details will help the machine details be protected and avoid cases of oxidation, rust, abrasions… When operating in environments where there is unfavorable environment leading to damaged or degradation machines and equipment that affect the progress of the work.
MACHINE DETAIL NICKEL PLATING PROCESS.
1. Surface machining of machine parts: polish the surface and smoothed by machining method.
2. Use alkaline cleaning oil, dirt.
3. To increase the coating adhesion to the surface by activating the surface.
4. Let the plants in the tank contain the nickel chemicals that we have prepared, and then proceed with Nike to power up the machine details.
5. After galvanizing we need to rinse the product again with water and dry.
6. Coating test on surface detail machine has the appropriate requirements given.
BENEFITS OF THE NICKEL PLATED COATING MACHINE DETAILS
The nickel plating machine details bring the benefits as such are improved hardness and ductility, increasing resistance to corrosion. Especially, Nickel plating is very small coefficient of friction that makes a predominant for reducing wear and tear for nickel-plated machine parts.
Especially, the nickel plating is very durable and easy to polish, so that the gloss and shade are maintained quite long to make the surface of the product shiny and enhance the beautiful outside the appropriate product in the decoration.