WHAT IS ZINC PLATING 7 COLOR?
Zinc plated 7 color is after undergoing metal surface treatment process, covering the metal surface a layer of zinc due to cross-layer passive chromium, making the product, and anti-rust and durable use with time.
WHY SHOULD GALVANIZING 7 COLOR?
The 7-colour galvanized has a metallic protection effect with a blue-yellow luster, which is suitable for decorative plating, also the most popular application. In addition galvanizing technology 7 supply with suitable price should now be many industry options to protect the metal surface.
GALVANIZING PROCESS 7 COLOR:
- Metal Material surface machining: implementation of mechanical machining methods such as polishing, grinding, and… To make the metal surface must be smooth and glossy.
- Grease Cleaner: Use NaOH chemicals to clean grease, dirt and dust on the metal, then rinse with clean water.
- Removal of the ball: Practice the electrochemical method to erase all dirt and defects left after performing surface machining.
- Soak in the chromate solution: The 7-color galvanized materials need to soak in the yellow chromate solution, to give the required material a yellowish or iridescent yellow color. After you have prepared the solution, you just need to simply dip into the solution and wait for a few minutes, because then the zinc and the Cromat will react to form new colors.
- Surface activation of galvanizing material 7 color: Before implementing surface passively, the galvanizing layer must be in an active state, if not then you need to conduct the galvanizing coating or the activation of zinc alloy in sulfuric acid solution (H2SO4) from 5-15g/liter at room temperature in about 2-5s will have a cleansing effect then new chromatization or passively.
- Next step: You proceed to light up the zinc plating layer by embedding the material into the nitric acid solution (HNO3) from 2-30g/liter at room temperature between 6-10s. Alternatively, you can also use the mixture of upper acids with Cromat or bicromat to conduct zinc passively. But you need to monitor, adjust the concentration of passive solution in a timely manner in the process of use, because its concentration decreases rapidly for the water-plated replacement rinse put into the solution to cling when the material is out.
- To check the quality of the passive membrane: You can use the solution of lead acetate, if the metal surface does not have a chromate membrane, then the black dots of lead are given by contact. The chromate membrane prevents contact reaction, the membrane is rated as well if after 5s for the colorless film and 60s for the new colored membrane appearing black dots on galvanized surfaces.
- Salt spray time of the 7-color galvanized coating: The iridescent yellow chromate on cadmium galvanized liquid concentrate is used at between 0.5-3% by volume in water at approximately 65-90 degrees Fahrenheit. The end has been resistance to salt spray which helps to overcome normal 48 hours of salt spraying prescribed for gold chromate on zinc.
- End Process: You need to rinse the product and inspect the coating on the surface that is correct according to the demand and quality.
THE APPLICATION OF ZINC PLATING 7 COLOR
The 7-colour galvanized layer is put into use to create protective coatings for metals to counteract the effects of external factors and ensure it is not corroded, damaged and deformed. Universal application in other industries and sectors, for example: construction, civil production…
BENEFITS WHEN ZINC PLATED 7 COLOR
Products are zinc plated 7 color can wear and resist environmental umbrella has unfavorable weather conditions. Special Grade 7 galvanizing color coating on the surface brings more eye-catching appearance suitable for decorating.